OUr History

image29

Established in 1951

  Initially located  on Pierce Street in the heart of Milwaukee.   

image30

Continued Growth

In 1994 the doors of a new 6,000 square foot manufacturing plant in the Greendale Industrial Park were opened.   In 2000, relocated to Franklin Industrial Park and expanded to a 30,000 sq ft facility

image31

Family Owned & Operated

Three  generations dedicated to producing high quality products and maintaining a high level of customer service